END TABLE DARK WOOD - END TABLE
END TABLE DARK WOOD - ENGLISH PUB TABLE - SHAKER STYLE DINING TABLE.
End Table Dark Wood
- (End tables) are small tables typically placed beside couches or armchairs. Often lamps will be placed on an end table.
- A table is a type of furniture comprising an open, flat surface supported by a base or legs. It may be used to hold articles such as food or papers at a convenient or comfortable height when sitting, and is therefore often used in conjunction with chairs.
- (End tables) Usually bought in pairs, they accent the style of the coffee table or other furniture. Usually placed at the end of the sofa, it is a very important piece of a living room set.
- With little or no light
- Ignorant; unenlightened
- absence of light or illumination
- Hidden from knowledge; mysterious
- iniquity: absence of moral or spiritual values; "the powers of darkness"
- devoid of or deficient in light or brightness; shadowed or black; "sitting in a dark corner"; "a dark day"; "dark shadows"; "dark as the inside of a black cat"
- Such material when cut and used as timber or fuel
- United States film actress (1938-1981)
- The hard fibrous material that forms the main substance of the trunk or branches of a tree or shrub
- A golf club with a wooden or other head that is relatively broad from face to back (often with a numeral indicating the degree to which the face is angled to loft the ball)
- forest: the trees and other plants in a large densely wooded area
- the hard fibrous lignified substance under the bark of trees
Garage Sale Finds:
Tuscan Cherry Wood Bookshelf and Cupboards (disassembled in this photo) $30
Dark Wood Coffee Table with Queen Anne legs $20
Circular End Table with Collapsable sides $10
Kitchen Garbage Container $5
Someone working the sale actually bought us another end table (far left) as a "housewarming gift" even though we never knew them. Another woman purchased the wall candle holder/mirror seen to the left of Levi!
Two throw rugs $3
Great garage sale day! Only problem... they all belonged to a smoker. Now the scrubbing begins.
Dark Picture of the New Coffeetable
Kelli and I (really, just her) found this nifty end-table like structure at a thrift store a week or so ago. It was nasty -- aged poorly, painted yellow with this wood stain on it, and with little phone numers and swastika's carved into it -- some High School angst-machine's room table, no doubt.
Kelli bought it for a few bucks, took it downstairs, sanded, repainted, and varnished the thing. This picture does not do it justice. It's sleek black design melds with our living room, and the upper tier provides a sweet Laptop area!
stainless steel table base
kitchen table with drawer
rectangular end table
folding table plan
modern table tops
console table and mirror sets
round wooden dining table