60 Round Glass Table - Light Cherry Dining Table - Vintage Dining Table.
60 Round Glass Table
- Give a round shape to
- from beginning to end; throughout; "It rains all year round on Skye"; "frigid weather the year around"
- a charge of ammunition for a single shot
- Pass and go around (something) so as to move on in a changed direction
- Alter (a number) to one less exact but more convenient for calculations
- Country Code: +60 International Call Prefix: 00
- sixty: being ten more than fifty
Lloyd Flanders 71060 Grand Traverse 60" Round Glass Umbrella Table
Lloyd Flanders 71060 The Grand Traverse line is reminiscent of the old rattan made by Marshal B. Lloyd, yet is produced in a custom vinyl woven strand. The Lloyd / Flanders custom vinyl is extruded to emulate our original loom fiber. Grand Traverse is the pinnacle of traditional styling with its hand-woven open lattice. Occasional items such as the tea cart and plant stand compliment this group with serviceable pieces to cater to any celebrated gathering. Features: -Umbrella table. -Available in Caramel or Bisque. -Grand Traverse collection. -Round shape. -Outside dimensions: 29" H x 60" Dia.. Care and Maintenance
Tiffany Glass at Winchester Mystery House
San Jose, CA
Winchester Mystery House™ is an extravagant maze of Victorian craftsmanship – marvelous, baffling, and eerily eccentric, to say the least. The miles of twisting hallways are made even more intriguing by secret passageways in the walls. Mrs. Winchester traveled through her house in a roundabout fashion, supposedly to confuse any mischievous ghosts that might be following her. Mrs. Winchester enacted a nightly seance to help with her building plans and for protection from “bad” spirits. While she sometimes drew up simple sketches of the building ideas, there were never any blueprints….or building inspectors! In the morning, she would meet with John Hansen, her dutiful foreman, and go over new changes and additions. During the early years of construction, this resulted in some awkward and impractical concepts such as columns being installed upside down – though some suggest this was done deliberately to confuse the evil spirits. This resulted in many features being dismantled, built around, or sealed over. Some rooms were remodeled many times. It is estimated that 500 rooms to 600 rooms were built, but because so many were redone, only 160 remain. This naturally resulted in some peculiar effects, such as stairs that lead to the ceiling, doors that go nowhere and that open onto walls, and chimneys that stop just short of the roof! Once a room was completed, and most importantly, not targeted for further alterations, it was adorned with some of the best furnishings money could buy. Among the most remarkable features of the house are the parquet floors. One craftsman worked for thirty-three years doing nothing but building, installing, and tearing up the floors! The mansion’s dazzling art glass windows are her exquisite taste Mrs. Winchester herself designed the special daisy and spiderweb patterns that are embedded in many of the window. The daisy was her favorite flower, and some believe the spiderweb pattern had a special occult meaning for her. The most curious element of the Grand Ballroom are the two leaded stained glass windows, each inscribed with a quote from Shakespeare. The first, “Wide unclasp the table of their thoughts,” is from Troilus and Cressida (IV:5:60). The second, “These same thoughts people this little world,” is from Richard II (V:5:9). Nobody knows for certain what these lines meant to Mrs. Winchester.
For nearly thirty-eight years, the round-the-clock sawing, sanding, and hammering at the Winchester Mystery House™ never ceased – not even on weekends or holidays. It was never a rush job. Mrs. Winchester had all the time in the world – at least, all the time needed to maintain a steady pace.
Red wine being poured #2
Another attempt at the wine, this time I think I did a better job :)
Wine glass was upright on a table but camera tilted.
1-stop round-diffuser behind the table (about 50cm)
Nikon SB28@1/16 power on low stand about 1m behind the diffuser
Used Cactus v2s trigger
I used the sequential shooting function (H) on the Olympus E30.
Wine diluted with water and shutter speed lowered to 1/60. Slower than normal shutter speed (I usually use 1/200 with off-camera flash) seems to do the trick for this kind of shot.
10 seat dining table
oak round end table
rustic italian dining table
mission coffee table
mirrored round end table
kitchen table with bench and chairs
solid wood counter height table
stainless steel restaurant tables
Amish oak dining table : Antique metal top table : Expandable sofa table
Amish Oak Dining Table
- a table at which meals are served; "he helped her clear the dining table"; "a feast was spread upon the board"
- (Dining Tables) The first dining tables of which survivors remain are the type known as refectory tables. They are made usually of oak, and one of the earliest, at Penshurst Place in Kent, has a typical thick top of joined planks supported on three separate trestles.
- A table is a type of furniture comprising an open, flat surface supported by a base or legs. It may be used to hold articles such as food or papers at a convenient or comfortable height when sitting, and is therefore often used in conjunction with chairs.
- The various Amish (, ) or Amish Mennonite church fellowships are Christian religious denominations that form a very traditional subgrouping of Mennonite churches. The Amish are known for simple living, plain dress, and reluctance to adopt modern convenience.
- The members of a strict Mennonite sect that established major settlements in Pennsylvania, Ohio, and elsewhere in North America from 1720 onward
- Relating to this sect; A strict Anabaptist sect living mainly in Pennsylvania, Ohio and Indiana
- an American follower of the Mennonite religion
- A tree that bears acorns as fruit, and typically has lobed deciduous leaves. Oaks are common in many north temperate forests and are an important source of hard and durable wood used chiefly in construction, furniture, and (formerly) shipbuilding
- the hard durable wood of any oak; used especially for furniture and flooring
- a deciduous tree of the genus Quercus; has acorns and lobed leaves; "great oaks grow from little acorns"
- An Oak is a tree or shrub in the genus Quercus (; Latin "oak tree"), of which about 600 species exist on earth. "Oak" may also appear in the names of species in related genera, notably Lithocarpus.
Amish Mission view 6
Solid, 1/4 sawn oak. Diamond inlay detailing on the table and chairs. Very beautiful. We are not worthy.
We can have it in any finish and any seat material we choose. I knid of like the finish in the picture, although my first instinct is dark, dark walnut.
Chad and I waited at this intersection expecting a bunch of traffic to go through when this little Amish buggy drove through. I was a little late on the picture, but it was funny to see a black Amish buggy driving down a four-lane highway.
6ft folding table
heavy wood table
reclaimed wood round dining table
wood poker table tops
24 round end table
white buffet tables
wood i joist span tables
steel coffee table legs
square storage coffee tables
Antique Mission Library Table. Mckenna Sofa Table. Solid Oak Console Table.
Antique Mission Library Table
- made in or typical of earlier times and valued for its age; "the beautiful antique French furniture"
- shop for antiques; "We went antiquing on Saturday"
- A collectible object such as a piece of furniture or work of art that has a high value because of its considerable age
- old-timer: an elderly man
- An organization or institution involved in a long-term assignment in a foreign country
- an organization of missionaries in a foreign land sent to carry on religious work
- A group of people taking part in such an assignment
- An important assignment carried out for political, religious, or commercial purposes, typically involving travel
- an operation that is assigned by a higher headquarters; "the planes were on a bombing mission"
- a special assignment that is given to a person or group; "a confidential mission to London"; "his charge was deliver a message"
- a room where books are kept; "they had brandy in the library"
- A building or room containing collections of books, periodicals, and sometimes films and recorded music for people to read, borrow, or refer to
- A collection of books and periodicals held in such a building or room
- a depository built to contain books and other materials for reading and study
- a collection of literary documents or records kept for reference or borrowing
- A collection of films, recorded music, genetic material, etc., organized systematically and kept for research or borrowing
- Present formally for discussion or consideration at a meeting
- a set of data arranged in rows and columns; "see table 1"
- a piece of furniture having a smooth flat top that is usually supported by one or more vertical legs; "it was a sturdy table"
- postpone: hold back to a later time; "let's postpone the exam"
- Postpone consideration of
Arts & Crafts/Mission Oak Library Table/Northwestern Manufacturing Co
This American Arts & Crafts/Mission Style Quarter Sawn Tiger Oak Library Table/Desk from Northwestern Manufacturing Company is classic Arts & Crafts/Mission style. Inspired by the work of Gustav Stickley, the Arts & Crafts designers deliberately attempted to replace the more mass-produced ornate furniture styles with the simple lines of classical furnishings carried through in understated straight lines. Functionality and utilitarianism was key in the Arts & Crafts design. This library table/desk exemplifies just that, with its sturdy well-portioned design and unadorned lines. The library table/desk is constructed out of lovely quarter-sawn tiger oak and has been professionally restored. This library table/desk would make a perfect addition to any den or office - with plenty of space for storing books and displaying a computer, fax and phone. It would also make an ideal addition in the kitchen area - with plenty of space to house the microwave, cookbooks or other kitchen incidentals. The American Arts & Crafts/Mission Style Quarter Sawn Tiger Oak Library Table/Desk was made in Fort Atkinson, Wisconsin. It has the original wooden knobs, measures, 30.00O H X 42.00O W X 26.25O W, and has the original Northwestern Manufacturing Company stamped label.
Stickley Library Table
Stickley Brothers "Quaint", quartersawn oak with overcoat, tapered legs, bookcase sides. Yep, my 'puter looks really good on top of this baby. Found it locally on eBay.
I recently attended the Seattle Bungalow Fair. Someone had an identical desk for sale. I noticed that the other desk had hammered hardware, so I'm assuming the hardware on this one has been replaced.
Mission San Luis Rey de Francia, California
Mission San Luis Rey de Francia, Oceanside, California. 2006.01.15.
antique mission library table
This lovely American Arts & Crafts Style Solid Oak Library Table/Desk with Drawer, circa 1910, is classic Arts & Crafts/Mission style. Inspired by the work of Gustav Stickley, the Arts & Crafts designers deliberately attempted to replace the more mass-produced ornate furniture styles with the simple lines of classical furnishings carried through in understated straight lines. Functionality and utilitarianism was key in the Arts & Crafts design. Arts & Crafts and Mission style furniture was typically made out of oak with mortise and tenon construction. This library table/desk exemplifies just that; with its solid oak construction, mortise and tenon construction, and exposed tenons on its bottom shelf. This library table/desk would make a perfect addition to any den or office - with plenty of space for storing books and displaying a computer, fax and phone. It would also make an ideal addition in the kitchen area - with plenty of space to house the microwave, cookbooks or other kitchen incidentals. The American Arts & Crafts Style Sold Oak Library Table/Desk has the original wooden knob and measures, 30.25O H X 41.50O W X 23.00O D. And aside from the small chip on its front drawer, the library table/desk is in great condition.
pull up coffee tables
unfinished wood kids table
folding table dining
kitchen table with drawer
used folding table
rio brands folding oval poker table
glass top coffee table sets
small cocktail tables
dining table with bench
bar height patio table
Brass sofa tables. Folding table supports. Motion cocktail table.
Brass Sofa Tables
- A sofa table is not unlike a Pembroke table, having similar folding flaps which are hinged and can be raised and held by concealed brackets. The flaps are, however, at the narrow ends of the top, and the supports of the table vary in design; they are never straight, as in the Pembroke.
- are similar to Pembroke tables and usually have longer and narrower tops. They were specifically designed for placement directly in front of sofas for serving tea, writing, dining, or other convenient uses.
- (in drop-leaf table (furniture))
- A decorative object made of such an alloy
- A yellow alloy of copper and zinc
- A memorial, typically medieval, consisting of a flat piece of inscribed brass, laid in the floor or set into the wall of a church
- a wind instrument that consists of a brass tube (usually of variable length) that is blown by means of a cup-shaped or funnel-shaped mouthpiece
- an alloy of copper and zinc
- administration: the persons (or committees or departments etc.) who make up a body for the purpose of administering something; "he claims that the present administration is corrupt"; "the governance of an association is responsible to its members"; "he quickly became recognized as a member of
Sofa Table - Umber (Umber / Antique Brass) (32"H x 60"W x 16"D)
With a spacious tabletop and a classic design, the umber Sofa Table is perfect anywhere in the home! Use it in the living room as a console table, or along a wall as the perfect hall table. Constructed from select solid wood, this table is built to last. This table has choice ash veneer on the frame and mahogany veneer inlay on the drawer fronts. The two drawers each have two antique brass finished pulls. The tabletop features an antique brass finished gallery, providing a delightful accent while keeping your valuables secure. Includes a large lower shelf, made from ash veneer. Six carved leg posts round out the classic style of this piece. Assembly level/degree of difficulty: Moderate.
Grand Staircase / Entrance Hall - Eastman House
Looking down the grand staircase at the George Eastman House, into the Entrance Hall (this entrance is no longer used as a regular entrance to the mansion). This handsome wood-paneled space is dominated by the grand divided staircase, which, at first glance so possesses the eye that one is likely to remain unaware of how really different this hall is from what is encountered in most Colonial Revival houses. Backed by the greenery and lofty height of the Conservatory, the stair seems to float in space. The most dramatic architectural effect of the interior evolves from a large central open space that pierces the greatest volume of the house vertically; the broad wooden stairway rises into this and the eye is drawn up through a large oval, or oculus, to skylit spaces that seem long distances above. You will see the flight of stairs which is passing through he oculus and stops under the skylight -- this is a most magical effect (after I left, I realized I didn't get a shot of this, next time for sure..) The pine walls were painted, and each coat was rubbed or polished with pumice powder to give a porcelain-like luster. The floors are composed of warm white marble tiles divided by brass mountings which enhance the effect of the colonial white. The staircase and walls follow a New England Colonial-theme, suggesting the late eighteenth-century carving and carpentry of the Massachusetts carver and builder, Samuel McIntyre. The hall furnishings were nearly all Eastman's, notably the red American Empire sofa, which was made by the A. H. Davenport Co in Boston and has never left this spot, except to be restored. On the opposite wall is a pier table, also an original to the house; it had been altered, but was later restored in 1989. Davenport also designed the tall case clock for Eastman, which still keeps excellent time. The electric wall lamps are reproductions of the two originals, which were the work of Edward Caldwell & Co. of New York. Patterned on eighteenth-century French sconces, the wall lamps are bronze, gold-leafed, and represent the finest, sharpest, metal casting that could be obtained. In the center of the room is an Oriental rug. Located at 900 East Ave in Rochester, NY.
A 17C Dutch landscape hangs above a Percy Brass designed sofa with cushions by Paolo Moshino in a living room with black lacquer table from Nigel Carew Jones and French chairs covered in fabric from Hodsoll Mckenzie
brass sofa tables
5 BALL ARM ARC LAMP CHRO. 82"H Metal Floor Lamp w/Strong Balanced Weighted Stable Base This elegant hanging 5 arm Peacock Floor Lamp with Nickel finish gives sufficient light while conserving floor space. This lamp is designed to fit in any corner or against a wall that will match any room decor setting. Makes a great lighting addition to any decor setting. Specifications: All metal framing with black finish Brass plated knob type on/off/dimmer switch mounted on the front of the lamp post (approx. 30" above floor level) Heavy weighted matching base to insure lamp stability Uses five 40-watt type B bulbs (bulbs included) UL listed, 120 volt, 60 HZ Simple Assembly Required.
fine dining table set up
outdoor wood table and chairs
stainless steel table base
pine oval dining table
glass table top los angeles
commercial buffet tables
round glass top table
EBONY CONSOLE TABLE. HONEY OAK END TABLE. CHROME AND GLASS DINING TABLES.
Ebony Console Table
- A table supported by ornamented brackets, either movable or fixed against a wall
- a small table fixed to a wall or designed to stand against a wall
- (Console Tables) Tables made for fixing against a wall and having no legs at the back. They came into fashion early in the eighteenth century, and were made often in pairs.
- A table meant to be displayed against a wall. It may be attached to the wall with only two front legs or freestanding on four legs.
- Heavy blackish or very dark brown timber from a mainly tropical tree
- Ebony is a general name for very dense black wood. In the strictest sense it is yielded by several species in the genus Diospyros, but other heavy, black (or dark colored) woods (from completely unrelated trees) are sometimes also called ebony.
- A very dark brown or black color
- ebon: of a very dark black
- A tree of tropical and warm-temperate regions that produces such timber
TOTO Lloyd LF930MCP51 Console Lavatory with Single Hole, Ebony
TOTO Lloyd LF930MCP51 Console Lavatory with Single Hole, EbonyTOTO is the world's largest plumbing products manufacturer. They offer a complete line of commercial and decorative plumbing fixtures and fittings, faucets, accessories, shower and flush valves, as well as lavatories, toilets, Air Baths and urinals. For over 90 years, they have been producing superbly designed, high performance lifestyle enhancing plumbing products for residential bathrooms and commercial restrooms.Metal console with vitreous china lavatory combination. Mounting hardware included.TOTO Lloyd LF930MCP51 Console Lavatory with Single Hole, Ebony Features:; Modern, elegant styling with graceful lines ; 28-3 / 4 Inch x 19-1 / 2 Inch ; The Lloyd Suite: Matching toilet, baths, urnial, lavatories, faucets, and bidet ; Luxurious deep basin ; Rear overflow ; One Year Limited Warranty
Rapunzel Console 8
This one is a Danish-inspired buffet table. Made entirely from Philippine hardwoods. The top is Ebony wood with dovetailed ends of MOLAVE. Shelves are made from NARRA and IPIL. The handles are from solid carved Ebony wood. Face doors are made from a combination of sequential IPIL, NARRA, MOLAVE. Every inch is hand finished in oil. Most of the wood used here is recycled/reclaimed.
Ebony Buckmon outside Southside building
ebony console table
Essence inspires Black woman of all shades and shapes to lead bold, fulfilling lives. We encourage their passions and dreams and celebrate their community. As a trusted friend, we reflect their best selves and motivate them to live without limits.
Who Reads Essence?
Essence inspires Black women of all shades and shapes to lead bold, fulfilling lives. We encourage their passions and dreams and celebrate their community. As a trusted friend, Essence reflects their best selves and motivates them to live without limits. Essence reaches 8.1 million readers each month and reaches 37% of African American women in one issue. In 2010, Essence will celebrate its 40th anniversary of being the Spirit of Black Women.
What You Can Expect in Each Issue:
In every issue, Essence covers the information the African American woman wants to read and learn about from a trusted advisor including Celebrity, Fashion and Beauty, News, Careers, Finance, Healthy Living (health, fitness, food and relationships) and Spirituality.
Special features include:
"Will you Marry Me" - Real men pop the question in Essence
Black Hollywood Special - a celebration of Black talent in Hollywood
Black Music Celebration - a celebration of the most influential executives, performers, directors, festivals, tours etc.
Do-Right Man - 100 men in-book and online
Plus Fall Fashion and Beauty, Heatlh and Wellness, Holiday Entertaining and Faith and Family
Essence magazine strives to be as visually arresting as it is mentally stimulating. It has a 39-year-old tradition of featuring beautiful and iconic images of Black women, men and couples who are exclusively photographed for the magazine. Within, there is a fair split of text to images, always with the goal of marrying both into inviting layouts that move the reader along effortlessly from page to page. Center-of-book features are particularly lush story spreads that are engaging both visually and intellectually.
Click on any image below to see select pages:
Bishop TD Jakes, pastor for the Potter's House in Dallas--a 30,000 member congregation--pens the last page "Get Lifted" in every issue. Spirituality is of great importance to the Essence reader. Charlayne Hunter-Gault (Africa Bureau Chief) is an award-winning journalist (formerly on the MacNeil/Lehrer Report on PBS) and writer who lives on the continent of Africa and who provides insight and commentary on issues of interest affecting the African diaspora.
Comparisons to Other Magazines:
Essence speaks directly and specifically to the AA woman in a trusted and candid voice. Essence spans both the African American set and the fashion and beauty set. Essence has the highest engagement according to MRI compared to the fashion and beauty set.
Essence's has a wide range of brand partners including Giorgio Armani, CoverGirl, GAP, Mastercard, Ford, McDonalds, Target, Coca Cola, SoftSheen Carson, Tacori, Aveeno, Caress, and Pantene.
2008 Henry R. Luce Awards: Magazine of the Year, Public Service for our September 2007 article “What Happened to My Child?” about missing children, Best Web Innovation finalist to Essence.com for “Will You Marry Me?”
Essence was honored with the first ever Advertising Age’s American Magazine Vanguard Award, which recognizes magazines that are innovating smartly beyond print.
Essence was named by MIN (Media Industry Newsletter) as a winner of its “Most Engaged Media Brands”, awarded to magazines that display the strongest bond between the brand, its readers and its advertisers. Our solutions-based programs, combined with our editorial excellence and our responsive audience, make Essence the top choice for marketers who want to reach African-American women.
Year after year, Essence has consistently taken top honors in magazine journalism in the news feature and investigative reporting categories.
how to set dining table
54 round dining tables
antique mahogany game table
all glass dining tables
slate top sofa tables
black glass dining room table
wooden dining tables